We are one of the world’s largest polymer based 3D filament manufacturers with a focus on research and development.
WHAT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES DO WE OFFER
SPECIAL COLOURS & EFFECTS
Don’t forget to have a look at our Colour overview document first which shows all colours available from stock.
3D PRINTER OPTIMIZATION
Our focus is to deliver a plug and play solution within the limits of the machine itself.
MODIFICATION OF FILAMENTS
The printing temperature, melting behaviour, flame retardancy, electrical or thermal conductivity, hardness and elasticity are examples of these variable parameters.
NEW RAW MATERIAL FOR FILAMENTS
Through this way we help to enlarge the area of applications for FDM / FGF.
For modifications and new products a fully equipped LAB is available in which we can analyze and measure, amongst others, the following properties:
• Density determination: specific gravity/mass density,
• Rheology: MFI/MFR,
• Tensile: tensile strength/elongation at break/tensile modulus,
• Impact strength and resistance: Izod and Charpy method,
• Vicat softening point and H(eat) D(eflection) T(emperature),
• Thermal analysis such as: D(ifferential) S(canning) C(alorimetry), T(hermal) G(ravimetric) A(nalysis) = ash content, O(xidative) I(nduction) T(imes) and I.R. spectroscopy,
• Moisture analysis in ppm,
• UL94 and glow-wire flammability test,
• Conductivity test, electrically and thermally,
• Colour measurement by means of L.A.B. values,
• UV and weather-Ometer tester,
• Microscopy for digital visual rating.
Besides our stock filaments many other polymers can be used as a base for a NEW filament, such as:
HDPE, PP, EVOH, PA, PC, PU, TPE, PMMA, PLLA, PBS, G_PET, A_PET, PEEK, PEI, PES and much more..
We are pleased to work together with you on filaments that meets your requirements.